Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Way to go Verizon

Verizon pisses me off to no end. I've been with them for several years now because they genuinely have the best coverage where I live. But I don't care now. Their customer service person was just extremely rude to me; I'm not a difficult customer and I'm not one of those awful people who yell at, harass and expect to have my *ss kissed by customer service people. I expect a basic level of politeness.

I'm trying to figure out why I can't upgrade my phone online and if there is a work around. The customer service chat appears and I ask her about my problem. After a few back and forths, she tells me I have to contact Customer Cares. I ask her how I can do it online, she tells me how, then tells me that won't solve my problem. I then ask her why not (cause I really do want this thing solved and she just told me to contact them) and she ends the conversation. I'm sorry, that's as rude as hanging up on someone in the middle of a conversation.

I don't want to put up with this. I did some online research, looks like T mobile has the best comparable deals around here.

No comments: