Tuesday, April 3, 2007

So after lurking for a long time on other's blogs, I'm thinking maybe I should start blogging some of my own. An online diary of sorts. I've got a lot that goes on in my head, so maybe here I will have a chance to lay it out. I've never been much of a writer, more of a reader.

I'm calling my blog the Foot Necklace because I have one necklace that I've been wearing lately. My aunt gave it to me and it is a quirky little happy foot on a silver chain. It's been making me happy lately and it matches my only other piece of jewelry, which is a silver ring. It looks like interwoven tree branches and has a very organic feel. What makes the ring fit just right is that I didn't buy it, I found it in a big cardboard box filled with junk that was labeled free on someone's lawn after a yard sale.

No comments: