Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Fixed my phone

I've temporarily fixed my phone. Thank god. Time for a new one now. Finally fixed it enough so I could call Verizon and find out what was going on. Turns out they are changing their computer system and can't do online upgrades for another week. Why they didn't put this as part of their error message I don't know. They keep telling me to go to a store, but the store is more expensive and they acknowledge that it will cost more. I hate technology so much sometimes. I just like to be able to do things seamlessly. I'd be one of those people who buys a phone and doesn't change it for 15 years if possible. Once I have a system down and it works, I don't see the reason for change. I wish they built cells to last longer. My is considered ancient as it is 3 or 4 years old now.

No comments: