Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I have an interview!!

I'm very excited. It's on the pediatric inpatient rehabilitation floor at one of the best rehabilitation hospitals in the country! I did research there, (not pediatric research), my senior year of college. Don't want to jinx it, but this would be an acceptable job.

I found out the nurse manager's name at a major teaching hospital nearby for the Acute Respiratory Disorders floor. There they do ventilator weaning and other work with patients with major respiratory disorders and sent her my resume directly. That would be an absolutely ideal job. I'd be willing to go to school part-time for that job.

Cross your fingers.

1 comment:

process said...

I was nominated for the Thinking Blogger award and am supposed to nominate others. You are hereby nominated. Should you want to pass this on, here are the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.