Thursday, April 26, 2007

Another interview

This one is at a rehab hospital 20-40 minutes away from my house. No interview is set up yet, but I interviewed on the phone with human resources and she is getting some times and dates from the nurse manager. Cross your fingers. I'd really like the pediatric one I just wrote about, but they are hoping to find someone who can stay on fulltime. But there's a chance that they won't be able to, so then they would hire a few of us on part-time for the school year.

The rehab hospital sounds interesting. Three of their units I am interested in: cardiac rehab, spinal cord injury and brain injury. I think the SCI unit would be the toughest because the patients would be the youngest. This hospital pays $7-$9 differential for evenings, which is nice too. So cross your fingers that I get an interview before I leave for Kazakhstan.

No comments: