Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ok, no more complaining

I think I've been using this a bit too much as a griping board. Don't want to do that because a) it's not fun to read and b) I end up complaining/obsessing more than I should. So I will try to tone down the rants and stay focused on a few specific topics. Here's my current plan of topics to focus on:

1) Healthcare: My work as a PCA, RN and NP and my interactions with my patients, all nicely anonymized and changed of course.

2) Religion: After I go to church, I find myself mulling over what it meant and why I go for several days.

3) Mental health: My encounters with my therapist, my ADD, my questionable NVLD, medications, coping strategies, etc.

4) Relationships/Queerness/Bisexuality: There's a lot for me to say in this arena. I have a post gestating right now.

5) All else: I have ADD after all. You can't expect me to stay on topic all the time after all...

No comments: